Frequently asked questions
- Can I use my ISRE account to sign into the conference website?
- No, your login credentials for the isre.org website won't work on the conference website.
Please create a separate account for the conference.
- How do I create an account?
- Please fill in this form.
- How do I sign in?
- You can use the sign-in menu on the top right, or go to this page.
- How can I change my password?
- You can reset your password here.
- What kinds of submissions do you accept?
- Submissions for individual talks and posters are welcome, as are proposals for symposia.
- How can I submit an abstract?
- Please see this page for guidelines and go here to start your submission.
- Who reviews the papers?
- The international scientific committee will review all submissions. The members of the international scientific committee are listed here.
- When exactly is the deadline for submissions?
- The deadline is November 12 (AoE).
- How long are the talks?
- Talks will be 15 minutes long plus 3 minutes for questions.
- Is it possible to get a certificate of attendance?
- Yes, after the completion of the conference you can get a certificate of attendance by emailing us.
- My question was not answered here. What do I do?
- Please email us.